Comment on page
Web application to transfer Terra's tokens to other blockchain networks
The Terra Bridge web app is only available for Chromium-based web browsers.
$1 or 0.1% fee (which ever is greater) from the transfer amount is charge on cross-chain transfer using the Shuttle bridge. A transaction with amount smaller than $1 value will be ignored.
2. You may connect your wallet by doing one of the actions below:
- From the From section, select the network to transfer your tokens from.
3. If Ethereum or BSC is selected, a pop-up with a list of supported wallet will appear. Select a wallet which you currently use.
3. Once the right wallet is connected, click on Assets section to select the token to transfer.
4. Search and select a token type from the pop-up list.
5. Enter Amount of tokens to transfer, and Destination address of the recipient.
6. By selecting Next button, a Confirm pop-up is provided to double-check the information entered by the user. If all details on the pop-up is correct, select
Confirmis pressed, the connected wallet will pop-up, prompting the user to sign the transaction. The signed transaction will be subsequently submitted to the blockchain for confirmation.